First Lord of the Admiralty
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Space Lord:||AotF Lord Sir Martin Lessem|
|Chief of Staff:||RADM Lady Dame Cindy Jeffers|
The First Lord of the Admiralty is the President of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc..
The founding and current First Lord is Martin A. Lessem, who holds the rank of Admiral of the Fleet.
Organization & Mandate
The First Lord of the Admiralty is the President of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc. and serves as Chairman of the Board. For the work they do, this person is awarded the rank of Admiral of the Fleet. The duties of the First Lord of the Admiralty are as follows (These duties may be expanded as necessary by Admiralty Orders.):
- Day-to-day running of the organization
- The issuing of regulations in the form of Admiralty Orders
- Chair of the Peerage Board
- Chair of the Promotion Board
- Issuer of the Monarch’s Warrant
- Appointment of Officers to the Senior Leadership Position
- The Official Media Contact of the Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.
- Responsible for calling and chairing the Tri-Annual Leadership Board Meeting
- Responsible for chairing the Annual Membership Meeting
- The Official Legal Contact of the Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.
First Lord of the Admiralty
|1||AotF Martin Lessem||01 Feb 2008||Incumbent|
- First Lord of the Admiralty: AotF Lord Sir Martin A Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, SC, DSO, CGM, Grand Duke of Lynx, Duke of New Scania - Email: email@example.com
- Chief of Staff: RADM Lady Dame Cindy Van Wyhe, GCE, MC, KR, SC, OG, CGM, Baroness of Clear Lake - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Intelligence Officer: CAPTSG Sir Paul McPherson, KDE, QBM - Email: email@example.com
- Staff Communications Officer: CAPTSG Sir Max Cameron, KDE, DGC - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach Liaison: Vacant - Email: email@example.com
- Staff Tactical Officer: Commander Jana Otahal - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ombudsman: Petty Officer First Class Sir Anton Peterson, KR, ME, OG, CBM, RMN - Email: email@example.com
- Judge Advocate General: RADM Lord Sir Matthew William Parker, QCB, KSK, CE, SC, OG, CGM, Baron of Camera Stellata - Email: Jag@trmn.org
- Chancellor of the Exchequer: Admiral Lady Dame Chrissy Killian, KSK, CGM, Countess of Fontana Flats - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator: Office of the Order of Queen Elizabeth: Lt. Commander Betty Osthoff, OE - Email: admin@OQE.trmn.org
- Aide-de-camp: Vacant
- Main Article: Admiralty Orders
The orders of the First Lord of the Admiralty are known within the organization as Admiralty Orders.
The Policies of the First Lord of the Admiralty can be found here FLA:List of FLA Policies.
There are also orders within the Office of the FLA, listed below.
|Office of the FLA Order 2004-01||30 April 2020||Appointment of Deputy Staff Tactical Officer||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 2003-01||09 March 2020||Appointment of Staff Intelligence Officer||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1911-01||01 November 2019||Appointment of Community Outreach Liaison||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1909-01||07 September 2019||Appointment of Staff Communications Officer||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1908-01||28 August 2019||Appointment of the Assistant to the Office of Queen Elizabeth||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1907-01||22 July 2019||Appointment of the Administrator of the Office of Queen Elizabeth||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1901-02||21 January 2019||Appointment of Staff Tactical Officer||Active|
|Office of the FLA Order 1901-01||08 January 2019||Appointment of Community Outreach Liaison||Superseded by OFLAO 1911-01|