| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
BuComm Order 1701A was issued January 1st, 2017 by the Fourth Space Lord. This order authorizes and illustrates the TRMN 10th Anniversary commemorative log, as well as defining colors and logotypes to be used.
|To:||All Members of TRMN|
|From:||Robert W. Bulkeley, Jr., Admiral, Fourth Space Lord|
|Re:||BuComm Order 1701A - Tenth Anniversary Logo and Logotype|
- For the Tenth Anniversary of The Royal Manticoran Navy, a special logo has been developed. It appears as the standard circular seal presently used by TRMN, but the outer ring is a deep purple gradient. The rampant manticore is replaced by the rounded pentagon of the same dark purple with a rampant manticore in its center. Below the rounded pentagon is inscribed in the years “2007-2017” in gradient gold.
- For the duration of 2017 (1JAN2017 to 31DEC2017) Admiralty House may use the logotype of The Royal Manticoran Navy in the same gradient gold matching the rampant manticore, or in light gold. This use of the gold logotype matches the use of the red logotype by Admiralty House.
- The Tenth Anniversary Logo may be used by any level of the organization for any level of publicity for the organization.
- The Tenth Anniversary Logo can be obtained via download from the BuComm Server at http://gofile.me/6qoZN/gNiq9u98S. Use in other formats as permitted, and can be requested from BuComm on an as needed basis.
- Any artwork utilizing the Tenth Anniversary Logo must comply with AO 1406-1, and be submitted to BuComm for approval prior to distribution.
|ROBERT W. BULKELEY, JR., KSK, SC, DSO|
|Fourth Space Lord, BuComm|
|First Earl, New Essex|