Admiralty Order 1308-05
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)||Home Secretary Directives (Civilian)|
Admiralty Order 1308-05 was issued August 17, 2013 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. It defines the requirements for the Grand Alliance Campaign Medal.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Martin Lessem, GCE, KCR, GS, First Lord of the Admiralty, Admiral of the Fleet, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Grand Alliance Campaign Medal Requirements (Admiralty Order 1308-05)|
The requirements for wear of the Grand Alliance Campaign Medal shall be as follows:
Participation in the TRMN’s Annual Charity War. Participation will be defined as follows:
- Organizing a Charity event to benefit the TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue;
- Working at a Charity event organized to benefit the TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue;
- Working at a TRMN Booth at a Convention, for at least four hours, where you assist with the Raffle for the TRMN’s Official Charity Big Cat Rescue;
- Donating time, at least two hours, to help cover a Big Cat Rescue table at an event where they are present;
- Donating time, at least 12 hours worth, to help at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida, USA;
- Donating equipment to Big Cat Rescue of at least $300 value;
- Donating, via TRMN’s website, at least $300 to Big Cat Rescue (this will be cumulative per year).
The Issuing Authority shall be the First Lord of the Admiralty
Only one issuance of this award will happen per member per year, up to ten total issuances. For the purposes of this award, a year is defined as being from 01-JAN to 31-DEC, and this award will be issued by the Second Quarter of the following year.
It shall be worn immediately after the Havenite Opperational Service (HOS) Ribbon
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, GCE, KCR, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|First Duke, New Scania|